Thank you Oda.

Last Night I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Cancer, I knew I had it for a while. But I’ve been hiding away from it, there is an 80% chance I die in the next few months, and 20% I make it alive. But no matter what, thank you Oda for helping me become the person I am today, and thanks to the entire one-piece community for helping me become this way, I Love you all. See you soon all again hopefully – Lion

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.